GotSafety App Employee – Using The QR Code Scanner
Download the GotSafety 2.0 app to your smartphone or other devices from the applicable app store.
1 – Login To GotSafety App
- Log in using your company’s employee credentials.
- Click “keep me logged in” before clicking “log in”
Once logged in, you will see all of the tabs available to you, such as:
- Safety lessons
- Offline content
- Training schedule
- Scheduled Training
QR code scanner allows you to scan your employees individual qr code to show any previous training they have completed as well as any certifications that are available for the employee.
2 – Click “QR Code”
- Select the QR code at the top right-hand of the screen. scan the employee QR code and it will bring up all past training and certifications.
- You can select a certification or safety lesson to view the actual certificate or signature of the employee.
- To scan a second employee back out and repeat.
- You will also be able to scan the QR code from the phone’s camera and see all the same information.