Special Pricing for GSBE Members
Your Exclusive Services Include
When Cal/OSHA citations are involved, we put nearly 30 years of experience to work for you. We do all of the legwork, including research and phone calls, paperwork, and even attend all conferences and hearings on your behalf.
Discounts on Documentation
Your documentation will be written exclusively for your company, your industry, and your specific location. We will keep your safety programs current with OSHA regulations for as long as you use our service.
Discounts for On-Site Services
With representatives throughout the state of California, we will visit your site to provide safety training and certifications for employees. In addition, our Train-the Trainer service can teach designated employees to become certified to give certification training.
Details and Pricing
GotSafety Monthly Support Plan
Keep Track of All Your OSHA Data With Ease
Cal/OSHA requires every company to provide their employees with regular safety lessons. Now you will have access to these mandatory lesson materials right on your tablet or smartphone, enabling you to maintain your safety training program. The on-site lesson may also be delivered by one of our qualified and experienced safety trainers.
- Hundreds of safety topics to choose from
- All safety lesson materials are available in English and Spanish
- New lessons added monthly
- On-site instructor-led lessons available upon request
- We make custom lessons
- Webinar Training and an online Form Builder
- Unlimited Employees are included in this deal
Regular PriceGotSafety Basic
- Per Month
GSBE Member PriceFull GotSafety System
- Per Month
Stay Compliant and Up to Date
Cal/OSHA requires that every company provide their employees with policies and procedures that are compliant with their standards and regulations. We have been writing OSHA Documentation for over 25 years and can give you the peace of mind knowing you won’t get cited for recent changes in policy.
- Your Documentation will be written exclusively for your company, your industry, and for your specific location.
- We will keep your safety programs current with OSHA regulations for as long as you’re on our monthly support plan.
- You will have access to all of your customized documentation through our GotSafety System.
Regular Price*Specific Industry Documentation up to $5000
- Basic Documentation
GSBE Member PriceFor All GSBE Members
- Flat Rate For All Documentation
On-Site Training and Certification
With representatives throughout the state of California, we will visit your site to provide safety training and certifications for employees.
CertificationsForklift, Cherry Picker, Scissor Lift, Boom Lift, Respirator.
- $75 (Per Certification)
- $500 (Per Trainee
Use Our Expertise to Strengthen Your Program.
We Provide comprehensive on-site inspections, performed by experienced and well-qualified safety inspectors. Your inspections can include the following elements:
On-the-spot consultation to:
– Review of your safety programs
– Review of your training programs
– Identification of possible hazards
– Identification of machine-guarding hazards
– Correct or abate hazards
– Improve safety operations
– Maintain ongoing compliance
Summary evaluation report, including:
– Photos, tied to Cal/OSHA regulations
– Instructions to abate/correct identified hazards
Cal/OSHA Citation Defense
Let Us Help You Contest a Citation
– Assistance in contacting Cal/OSHA
– Comprehensive citation review
- Writing and filing of Cal/OSHA appeals
– Representation at all Cal/OSHA informal conferences and hearings
– Representation at all Cal/OSHA area, district, and regional levels
– Complete monitoring of the entire appeals process
– Comprehensive support from the beginning until your case is settled
– Certified mail services (billed separately)
– Cal/OSHA document copying services (billed separately)
2460 UT-56 Suite 6, Cedar City, UT 84721
(800) 734 – 3574
Mon – Friday: 8am – 5pm (MDT)
Send a Message