Gotsafety Desktop Admin – Managing Forms
Form management is for any questionnaire or inspection that needs to be filled out. Whether it be on a regular frequent basis or on an as needed basis. We can create custom forms for your company that the employees can access on the mobile app or desktop. They can fill out the form and submit it electronically.
1 – Manage Forms
- To use these features, click on form management from the dashboard.
- Select “Manage Forms”.
- This will show you the forms you have in the system your employees can fill out.
- If you wish to have a custom form created, please contact your custom support specialist.
- If you wish to learn how to create forms yourself, contact your custom support specialist to schedule an orientation on creating your own custom forms.
2 – Submitted Forms
- This page will show you the forms that your employees have submitted.
- You can view, export to pdf, or print a paper copy of the form from this page.
- If you need to find a specific form or group of forms, you can use the filters at the top to narrow down your search.
3 – Form Delivery
When a form is submitted, it will notify anyone on the list in form delivery with a pdf copy via email. You can view a pdf copy of the form directly from your email as well as “submitted safety forms”.
- If you have a department who is submitting forms and you need a specific person to be notified, you can assign the notification to them by using form delivery. Or multiple people for one department.
- The person or persons assigned to receive the notifications for that department will only receive notifications for forms that that department has submitted.