GotSafety Desktop Admin – Manage Certifications
The certifications tab will help you keep track of employees who have completed the required certifications. to add certifications, click on the certifications tab at the bottom left side of your dashboard.
1 – Add Certifications
- This will give you two options, add certification and certifications
- Click add certification and enter in all the information.
- Certification name, employee, start date, end date.
- Drag the file into the upload certificate box and drop it.
- Once complete select save.
To view current certifications, click on certifications at the bottom left side of the screen.
2 – View Certifications
- Select certifications
- To view any certification, click on the eyeball icon to the right of it.
- To make edits to the certification, click on the pencil to the right.
- Once certification is 30 days from expiring, it will also appear on your dashboard under “certificates going to expire”.
- You can export a list of all the certifications in your system or for one person. (if for one person, search for them in the search bar at the top right). once you have your criteria in place, select export pdf or export excel.