GotSafety App Employee – Download and Access Offline Content
1 – Login To GotSafety App
- Log in using your company’s employee credentials.
- Click “keep me logged in” before clicking “log in”
Once logged in, you will see all of the tabs available to you, such as:
- Safety lessons
- Offline content
- Training schedule
- Scheduled Training
When you know that you are not going to have service at your location, you can download the safety lessons, documentation, my learning, and forms that you would like to have access to with offline content, prior to going out of service.
2 – Downloading Content
- Simply go to the lesson, form, documentation, or my learning that you would like to download and select the download icon to the right of the title.
- These will be downloaded to offline content and will be available for you when you are out of range.
- You must download prior to going out of cell phone service or wifi range.
- Do not log out of the system or shut down the app, keep it running in the background till you return to cell phone service or wifi.
- After downloading the safety lesson, forms, documentation, or my learning go to the offline content at the bottom right of the app when you are ready to conduct your meeting or fill out a form.
- This will give you four options. safety lessons, documentation, my learning, and forms.
- If you wish to do a safety lesson, select “offline safety lessons”. select the lesson you want to review. if there is a video available on the lesson, you will still be able to watch it or simply read through the pdf.
- Signing off is just as easy.
- Have the employee type in their name, select it from the list and use their finger to sign off on the signature pad.
- Hit the “I agree” button.
- There will be a notification asking if you have additional people that need to sign off. if there are multiple people that need to sign off simply select “yes”. If not, click no and it will take you back to the lesson.
- When signing off on safety lessons, my learning, or submitting forms, they will stay in a queue until you get back into service.
- Once back into service the queue will automatically submit everything and disappear. everything is now uploaded and recorded in the GotSafety System