GotSafety App Employee – Access Company Documentation
Download the GotSafety 2.0 app to your smartphone or other devices from the applicable app store.
1 – Login To GotSafety App
- Log in using your company’s employee credentials.
- Click “keep me logged in” before clicking “log in”
Once logged in, you will see all of the tabs available to you, such as:
- Safety lessons
- Offline content
- Training schedule
- Scheduled Training
Documentation will house all of your company’s state and local osha required programs such as your safety manual or your iipp.
2 – Click “Documentation” Tab
- From the home screen select the documentation tab.
- Now you will see all your documentation programs listed in alphabetical order.
- You are also able to search for individual documentation using the search bar.
- Click on the eye symbol to the right of the program you wish to view. it will open up as a readable pdf document. simply scroll through it to read.
- If you have multiple locations, you can select what location you would like to view. select the location from the drop-down menu at the top of the screen.