GotSafety App Employee – Completing Custom Forms
Forms will be your daily, weekly, monthly, or as-needed paperwork that must be filled out. This can be for inspections, questionnaires, incident investigations, and more. You can fill out the form and submit it electronically.
1 – Completing Forms
- From the app “Dashboard”, click on “Forms”. These forms are custom to your company. They can be accessed, filled out, and submitted electronically. This alleviates worry of retaining and returning a paper form.
- To open and fill out a form, click on the title of the form.
- Answer all of the questions by typing in the response or selecting answers from the prelisted options.
- You can attach up to 3 pictures if needed. To do so, click on the “Camera” icon in the “Choose Image” field near the bottom of the form. You can choose pictures from the gallery on your device, or you can use your camera to take pictures. The images will be saved to the form when you submit it.
- After filling out the form, and attaching or taking pictures if needed, select your name from the “Please Select Employee Name” and sign off on the “Signature” box.
- Click “Save” when you are finished signing. You will get a confirmation message saying, “Success. Form submitted successfully”.