GotSafety App Employee – Completing Safety Lesson and Sign-Off
Download the GotSafety 2.0 app to your smartphone or other devices from the applicable app store.
1 – Login To GotSafety App
- Log in using your company’s employee credentials.
- Click “keep me logged in” before clicking “log in”
Once logged in, you will see all of the tabs available to you, such as:
- Safety lessons
- Offline content
- Training schedule
- Scheduled Training
2 – Click “Safety Lessons”
- From the home screen, click on “safety lessons”.
- Your safety lesson library will appear at the bottom, these are all of the lessons active in your library.
- Any playlists created from admin will show up above the lesson library. Playlists can be used to direct employees to the topics that are important for them to review and sign off. simply click on the title of the playlist and it will expand to show you the lessons that are assigned to it.
- The icons on the left-hand side of the lesson title will indicate if the lesson has a video, audio, as well as the pdf.
- Click on the title and it will open the lesson in pdf format, allowing you to sign off electronically. If you click on “video lesson”, you can watch the video version of the lesson. after watching the video, arrow back on your device. The sign-off is at the very bottom of the written lesson. you can also scroll through the lesson and read it.
- To see the Spanish options, change the language at the top of the screen. You can change the language for the entire lesson library and the content of your playlists all at once or you can change the language to Spanish when you click on an individual lesson.
- After reviewing the lesson material, the employee can select their name and sign off on the lesson. A message will appear that says “sign-off completed successfully”. If there are other employees that need to sign off on that lesson, click yes, they will repeat the previous steps. if not, click no and it will take you back to the lesson.