GotSafety Desktop Admin – How to Add Departments
Employee management allows you to add all of your current employees and deactivate any previous employees. To start adding employees, you will need to begin by adding departments, all employees must be associated with a department.
1 – Click on Employee Managment
- Go to www.GotSafety.Com
- At the top right of the page, click on 2.0 login.
- From the Admin Dashboard, click “Employee Management” from the right menu.
2 – Click “Department” Tab
- Click on “Employee Management” to see the drop-down menu. You will see the following in the drop down menu:
- – “Add Employees”
- – “Manage Employees”
- – “Department”
- Click the “Department” tab
- This will show all the current departments (will be blank if you haven’t created one), and allow you to create new departments, edit, or remove existing departments.
3 – Creating a New Department
- Click on the “Add Department” button at the top right.
- Type the name of the department in the title box.
- Click save.
- This will automatically return you to the department list, and you will see the name of the department you just created.