GotSafety Desktop Admin – How to Add Departments
Employee management allows you to add all of your current employees and deactivate any previous employees. To start adding employees, you will need to begin by adding departments. All employees must be associated with a department.
1 – Navigating to the Department Tab
- From the “Dashboard”, click “Emp Management” to the left.
- Once you select “Emp Management” you will see a drop-down menu. The following options will be available:
- “Add Employee”
- “Manage Employee”
- Click the “Department” tab. This tab will allow you to create new departments, edit, or remove existing departments. If you haven’t created any departments for your company, this page will be blank.
2 – Creating a New Department
- Click on the “Add Department” button at the top right.
- Type the name of the department in the “Title” box.
- Click “Save”.
- This will automatically return you to the department list, and you will see the name of the department you just created.